CONVERSION PRIVATE LTD TO ONE PERSON COMPANY
- The paid-up capital of the company shall be or less than Rs. 50.00 Lacs
- Average annual turnover of the company during the relevant period shall be less than Rs. 2.00 Crores
- NBFC or Section 8 Company cannot convert into OPC.
- Company must have 2 directors.
- Issue notice in accordance with the provisions of section 173(3) of the Companies Act, 2013, for convening a meeting of the Board of Directors.
- No Objection Certificate in writing from existing members and creditors.
- Few E-forms will be filed with concerned Registrar of Companies (ROC) at different stages.
- Notice of EGM along with copy of explanatory statement under section 102;
- Certified True copy of Special Resolution
- Altered Memorandum of Association and Articles of association;
- Certified True copy of Board Resolution may be attached as an optional attachment.