Documents required for Import Export Code enrollment
The Documents Required Are Relatively Less For IEC Registration. Just A Few Documents Are Required Which Are Listed Below For A Better Scope.
- PAN card of the individual or organization
- Copy of the substance's administration ID (Driving permit/Aadhar/Voter ID)
- Incorporation endorsement/Partnership deed
- Personal or organization's present financial balance explanation
- Address verification (Electricity charge/lease understanding/deal deed of the workplace area
- Copy of dropped check leaf of the present record
Any kind of business enlistment: Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Limited and Charitable association managing the fare and import of products should enlist for Importer Exporter Goods.
Any kind of business enlistment: sole ownership, association, private constrained organizations, altruistic associations managing import and fares of products can enlist for import-send out code, regardless of the size. Be that as it may, IE code isn't required for Import/fare of products for individual use, which isn't associated with the exchange, assembling or agribusiness. There is no requirement for a business set up.
Exclusion of IEC
- Persons undertaking import and fare of products for individual reasons and not associated with the exchange, farming and assembling.
- Individuals who send out/import merchandise to/from Nepal and Myanmar through Indo-Myanmar outskirt regions and China (through Gunji, NamgayaShipkila and Nathula ports) with single transfer doesn't surpass Indian Rs.25,000.
- Exemption from getting IEC will not be relevant for a fare of Special Chemicals, Organisms, Materials, Equipments and Technologies (SCOMET) as recorded in Appendix - 3, Schedule 2 of ITC (HS) with the exception of in the event of fares by class (ii) above.
- Ministries/Departments of Central and State governments
Following perpetual IEC numbers will be utilized by non-business PSUs and classifications of merchants/exporters referenced against them for import/send out purposes.
S.No Code Number Categories of Importers/Exporters
1 0100000011 All Ministries/Departments of Central Government and organizations completely or halfway possessed by them.
2 0100000029 All Ministries/Departments of any State Government and organizations entirely or in part possessed by them.
3 0100000037 Diplomatic workforces, Counselor officials in India and authorities of UNO and its specific organizations.
4 0100000045 Indians coming back from/travelling to another country and asserting advantage under Baggage Rules.
5 0100000053 Persons/Institutions/Hospitals bringing in or sending out merchandise for individual use, not associated with exchange or production or horticulture.
6 0100000061 Persons bringing in/sending out products from/to Nepal
7 0100000070 Persons bringing in/sending out products from/to Myanmar through Indo-Myanmar outskirt regions
8 0100000088 Ford Foundation
9 0100000096 Importers bringing in merchandise for show or use in fairs/presentations or comparable occasions under arrangements of ATA Carnet. This IEC number can likewise be utilized by shippers bringing in for shows/fairs according to Para 2.29 of HBPv1.
10 0100000100 Director, National Blood Group Reference Laboratory, Bombay or their approved workplaces.
11 0100000126 Individuals/Charitable Institution/Registered NGOs bringing in merchandise, which has been absolved from Customs obligation under Notification gave by the Ministry of Finance for bonafide use by exploited people influenced by common cataclysm.
12 0100000134 Persons bringing in/sending out allowable products as informed every once in a while, from/to China through Gunji, Namgaya Shipkila and Nathula ports, subject to esteem roofs of single transfer as given in Para 2.8(iv) above.
13 0100000169 Non-business imports and fares by elements who have been approved by Reserve Bank of India.
Business Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) who have gotten PAN will, nonetheless, be required to acquire the Import Export Code number. The lasting IEC number as referenced above will be utilized by non-business PSUs.
Legitimacy OF IE CODE
When enlisted the Import Export Code is lasting and gets substantial for a lifetime. Thus, there is definitely no requirement for recharging or update. It goes on until the business stops to exist or the enrollment is given up. Likewise, the business doesn't need to do any month to month or yearly filings like GST, PF, and so on.
RCMC is Registration-cum-Membership Certificate gave by the Export Promotion Council body under the Govt of India. RCMC is required for organizations that manage the fare of limited items, and those looking for concessions under Foreign Trade Policy like obligation pull back.